As Wagga's oldest pub, we know a thing or two about good old fashioned country hospitality, great food and cold beer.
Experience our friendly bar staff who can't wait to welcome you in for your favourite tipple or relaxing meal in air conditioned comfort in the charming old world bar. Enjoy al fresco dinner and drinks on the verandah and watch Fitzmaurice St go by, Sport Live & Loud on the Big Screen TVs or relax in our TAB & VIP Lounge.
Our Family Friendly Bistro is open 7 days for both Lunch & Dinner and offers a great range of Pub Classics, Chef's Daily Specials as well as a range of wallet friendly dinner deals. The littles ones will love the huge range of Kids Meals which include a drink, ice-cream and activity pack for only $9.90 and those with a sweet tooth won't be able to pass Chef Brian's Desserts!
If you're looking for drinks on the run, our Drive Thru Bottle Shop is open daily from 10am and offers a great selection of beer, wine & spirits.
Join us Monday to Friday between 4pm & 6pm to enjoy $5.50 Local Beers & House Wines.
Now that's something to cheer about!
Sign up to The Riv's 2021 NRL & AFL Footy Tipping to challenge your mates and local punters for the 2021 Season!
Entry is $25 & includes a free schooner of local tap beer. Sign up to NRL Tipsters by 11 March & 18 March for AFL Tipsters. There is a $250 Starting Pool with prizes awarded as follows:
1st Place 70% of the total prize pool
2nd Place 20% of the total prize pool
3rd Place 10% of the total prize pool
See Staff in venue to Sign Up. View the 2021 NRL Draw.
Head to The Riv for a great range of dishes from 12pm - 2pm daily for only $14.90!
Choose from chicken schnitzel, lamb cutlets, 300g Wagyu Rump, Fishermans Basket or Beer Battered Flathead with your choice of two sides.
Available for takeaway too. Call to order or to book your table on 02 6921 2222
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities
• Follow social distancing measures of 1.5 metres including at entry and exit points
• We advise that you follow Covid-Safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located
throughout the venue
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
• 30 pax per booking
Have fun and stay safe!
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.