As Wagga's oldest pub, we know a thing or two about good old fashioned country hospitality, great food and cold beer.
Experience our friendly bar staff who can't wait to welcome you in for your favourite tipple or relaxing meal in air conditioned comfort in the charming old world bar. Enjoy al fresco dinner and drinks on the verandah and watch Fitzmaurice St go by, Sport Live & Loud on the Big Screen TVs or relax in our TAB & VIP Lounge.
Our Family Friendly Bistro is open 7 days for both Lunch & Dinner and offers a great range of Pub Classics, Chef's Daily Specials as well as a range of wallet friendly dinner deals. The littles ones will love the huge range of Kids Meals which include a drink, ice-cream and activity pack for only $9.90 and those with a sweet tooth won't be able to pass Chef Brian's Desserts!
If you're looking for drinks on the run, our Drive Thru Bottle Shop is open daily from 10am and offers a great selection of beer, wine & spirits.
Get your Brunch Bunch together for the ultimate Gold Cup pres on what is undoubtedly Wagga's biggest day of the year!
Your $50 Ticket includes:
- 2 Hour Beverage Package which includes Mimosas, House Sparkling, Wine & Beer
- 2 Course Brunch - view menu
- Race Book
- Return transfers to & from the Track
Bookings are essential | Call The Riv on 02 6921 2222
Show Mum you care by treating her to Lunch at The Riv on Mother's Day, Sunday 9 May.
Mum will enjoy a complimentary glass of house wine or sparkling when a main meal is ordered. Book your Lunch now and enjoy Chef Brian's special Sunday Mother's Day Roast.
Book you table now on 02 6921 2222 or via the form below.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities
• Follow social distancing measures of 2 metres including at entry and exit points
• We advise that you follow Covid-Safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located
throughout the venue
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
Have fun and stay safe!
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.